Monday 13 April 2015

model under cover stolen with style by Carina Axelsson Review by Freya B 💙

Fashion's most stylish detective!

16 year old Axelle was not going to New York fashion week just to moddel no, she was there to solve crime! It all started when after she'd solved her first mystrey (in Paris fashion week) Miriam her agent called her "Have you heared of the black amila?" I shook my head " well it was being used on a fashion shoot the problem is, it's missing!" So that is the start of the storyline,I have just finished the book and reading the first book (model under cover, a crime of fashion) I think I have done a report on that ( look in the comments ) 
YOU HAVE TO READ IT!!!!!!!👍👏👏👏


1 comment:

  1. Sorry I haven't but maby later my brother is nagging for the tablet

    ReplyDelete