Sunday 23 November 2014

Ratburger by David Walliams - Reviewed by Duncan Reid

Hi there my name is Zoe and I've got a thin looking dad who is nice and friendly.
I've also got a fat step sister who is the size of a bowling ball. So now I've told you some of the characters lets get on with the story. Today I went to school. At lunch I had a burger like always but it      
wasn't a burger made by the school because their burgers were disgusting it was a burger made by Burt who apparently always wore dark shaded glasses. The reason I got one from him is
because his are nicer but they are still disgusting. After lunch we did some boring stuff then I went
home. Just before I had gone to sleep I could hear something scuttling in the corner then I saw what it was!!!!!!!!!!


If you want to know what she saw read this book it is brilliant. It is really funny, once you have finished it read more of David Walliams' books.


































































































1 comment:

  1. David Walliams books are so funny. How many of his have you read now Duncan? Mrs Armstrong

    ReplyDelete